Saturday, June 20, 2015

Get to know Genex Reproductive Program Senior Technician, Ryan Rosenow

Genex is proud of its hard working employees. This month as we celebrate Dairy Month, we are going to feature just a few of our outstanding staff members.

Today we introduce you to Ryan Rosenow from Wisconsin. Ryan started working for Genex about two years ago and is a Reproductive Program Senior Technician.

How does it feel to be part of the dairy industry? 
Being part of the dairy industry is exciting and challenging because of the ups and downs the industry faces with fluctuating markets.  Working with farmers, on the other hand, has always been enjoyable.

What’s one thing you take pride in as a Genex team member?
As a Genex team member, I take pride in fulfilling each individual producer's goals and in attention to detail.  I've come to realize that if you give it an honest effort, the producer is more than satisfied and will be glad to have you back.

Favorite go-to sire right now? Why?
My go-to sire at the moment is 1HO10648 PUZZLE.  PUZZLE has steadily had solid numbers and is now daughter-proven. He is priced right and settles cows well.

Do you have a funny or memorable experience you would like to share from your time as a Genex employee?
A memorable experience that has stayed with me happened on one of my first days on the job.  I was providing relief in an area north of Shawano, Wisconsin, when I needed to stop for gas.  With an empty tank, I realized I had forgotten my wallet at home.  My wife had to run my wallet 40 miles to me.  She wasn't happy!

White, chocolate or strawberry milk?
My favorite milk is "whole" chocolate, not 1%.

Favorite ice cream flavor? 
My favorite ice cream is Cherry Nut.

Thank you Ryan for your dedication to your customers. Hopefully your wife hasn't had to make any more trips to bring you money!



No comments:

Post a Comment