Friday, December 29, 2017

Top 5 Posts of 2017

I love this time of year, spending time looking back and recalling all of the wonderful (and not so wonderful) things that happened in the past 365 or-so days. I never had a personal blog, but now that I have the ability to see everything we posted here on the GENEX blog this past year, it kind of makes me want to capture personal events and memories. Is this the modern version of a diary?

I had a lot of fun reliving 2017 through blog posts and thought you might too, so here are the top five from this past year, based on views.

#1  Top 10 A.I. Technique Mistakes. Sometimes even a professional can learn a thing or two by going back to the basics.

#2  My Top Tip for a Successful A.I. Breeding Project. We asked beef producers for their top tip. Then we compiled them here in one, easy-to-read list!

#3  GENEX Distribution Center. We are so fortunate to have a tremendous group of people who work for us at GENEX! Follow along as one of them, Brian Brickle gives you a little tour of our Semen Distribution Center.

#4  Using A.I. on Your Ranch. Get the costs associated with using (and not using) A.I. on your ranch.

#5  It's Quite a Production. A trip to the GENEX Production Center in Tiffin, Ohio, meant some wonderful photos and commentary from our Audio Visual Coordinator, Todd Moede.

Thank you for an amazing year. I look forward to 2018 and all of the events and opportunities that await!

No comments:

Post a Comment